Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Eastward Bound Once Again

It's that time of year again. Winter is over and it's time to vacate Arizona's deserts and head back to New York for the summer. The projected route is Phoenix-Tucson-Deming-Las Cruces-Albuquerque-Denver - then points east - probably via I-70 or I-80. Will try to do some DXing along the way. No, of course I will do some DXing!

I apologize that a solid month has elapsed without an article. Life and work sometimes get in the way. Though no posts, I have been busy with radio endeavors. In my spare time I've been working on the Radio Data MW program some. Several articles are in various stages of completion and will be published soon. More in the Signal Patterns series are coming. An article on loop inductance calculations is in the works. I'm also working on an article on how multi-towered antenna array signal patterns are computed. Stay tuned.

Happy DXing!

No comments: